I'm the queen of finding the most convenient way of getting things done - I don't believe in spending any more time than is necessary on 'menial' tasks and would rather create more time to curl up on a couch with a good read and a glass of wine.
I'm very adventurous, love reading, traveling, eating, trying out new restaurants, outdoor activities (swimming, kayaking, rafting, etc... you name it and I'm game
and painting the town red with my extremely supportive hubby!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I've got a wry, sarcastic sense of humor - you either love it or don't.
- I'm a big kid at heart - and now my son is a great excuse to get on the swings at the playground, and enjoy similar activities without being an "agbaya".
- I love a good laugh.
- I am sooo addicted to shoes, purses and accessories.
- I can be a girly, girl when I want to but would just as quickly swap my heels for a helmet and jump on a bike! Hope to get one some day ;)
The Best Part of Being a Mom is:
...watching my son sleep - I'm always peeking and wondering how I got to be blessed with such an extraordinary gift (still can't believe he's mine). Listening to the language of a toddler learning to speak: "yook = look"; "yight = light"; punkin = pumpkin and more recently, "astachios=pistachios" - gosh, BUT he can say "waj'egba" very clearly, hmm I wonder why!.
My Biggest Challenge with Motherhood:
The loss of quiet times. Managing a chronic condition that leaves me with reduced energy when all my son wants to do is run around and play...
The Makings of a 9ja Mom:
Dedication, persistence, and love for our culture.
I'm a 9ja Mom Because:
I love 9ja Culture and hope my kids will be proud to be 9ja and pass on our strong heritage. I'm also looking forward to sharing our culture with the rest of the world...
- See more at: http://9jamom.com/meet-team#sthash.pNwVfRIk.dpuf